Thursday, September 16, 2010

LoVe BirDs

This previous Tuesday, I went to my friend Deanna's house to try out clay (yes, I know it has nothing to do with sewing). Let me just say, I think my fingers are stronger than ever! Clay was on sale at Michael's for $0.99, so I thought, "why not". I went to Deanna's to give it a whirl. I think the clay was on sale because many of them were as hard as rock! However, the packages that were soft and durable, allowed me to create these love birds :)


Granted, it is not spectacular, but hey, it was my first time experimenting with clay. I do not think this will be my new thing, but I may make some beads for jewelry that I make. Creating some great earrings would be fun! I suppose this is it for now.... I am beginning to think about christmas gifts next.

2 comments:

  1. They are SO cute! Thanks for being adventurous and hangin' out with me the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job! now we just have to find a place to put the little guys.

    ReplyDelete