Sunday, August 7, 2011

thAnK YoU For ViSitINg!

Hello All!

It has been a very long time since I blogged last, but I have some things stored up that I am now sharing. I apologize to everyone that has come to my blog looking for new creations. A lot has happened since I blogged last. Let's start...

My best friend Christina had her bridal shower in Washington DC. It was a success. I took on the task of making invitations. Here was a little of what I used...


Unfortunately I never took a picture of the final product. Not to toot my own horn, but they were darn cute :)

While in Washington DC, I got engaged! I was so surprised. I love being surprised, but I also love ruining them. So Jay was very happy that I did not ruin the surprise, in fact, I didn't even expect it. He asked for my parents blessing on Christmas Eve, informing them that he was planning on proposing in DC. My friend Janelle was with us when it happened. Even she did not know the plan, as Jay was afraid if he told my friends, they would spoil the surprise. There were pictures taken by Janelle of the proposal in actual time, but Jay will not share those photos. But here is one photo.



Let's see, what else... I think it is time to do some separate posts of a couple of creations. See you in a few minutes :)

1 comment: