Sunday, August 7, 2011

tO JoYE

I want to thank Ms. Joye. She is an amazing social worker and person. She was very gracious in helping me finish my hours for my LCSW. Because of her, I finished my 3200 hrs / 104 weeks of supervision. Right now my application, documentation, and money has been submitted to the Board of Behavioral Sciences and I am waiting to hear if I am able to move forward and set a date to take my first out of two exams. I am very nervous, but thanks to amazing supervisors along the way, I think I'll do just fine.

At the last supervision, I surprised Joye with this bag I made, as a thank you gift. She met with me every week for about 7 months. So here's to you, Joye...


Now I am fully aware that the picture above is upside down...I can't seem to rotate it around. But I wanted to show everyone the ab(sew)lutely simple tag. Anyways, I've seen Joye a couple times since and she loves and uses the bag!

1 comment:

  1. I may need to order one of these from you! Its so cute!!

    ReplyDelete