Tuesday, August 31, 2010

and SEW it begins...

i began posting photos of my "sewing adventures" on my facebook page. i received many encouraging comments, including the suggestion that i should start my own blog. so here i am. i have posted some of my favorite creations for my first blog: a clutch, a small pouch, a weekend bag, etc.. i have only created less than 10 things, so many things are first time attempts. i hope to modify and improve on many of my bags, in hopes to be able to sell them one day. until then, enjoy my creations. i will try to document along the way, give credit where it's needed, and provide patterns (as i try to make all my patterns because i find it very difficult to follow pre-made patterns). i must mention, i do engage in all sorts of crafts such as jewelry making, cooking, knitting and crocheting, etc., but right now sewing is my obsession. enjoy :) 

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog. I think I will enjoy it. Sincere and inspiring and I love the purses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!! So glad you've started your blog!

    ReplyDelete